Social and organisational networks at Paris Dauphine
Tomorrow at the University of Paris Dauphine, there will be a workshop on social processes inviting the use of social and organisational network analysis tools. My colleague Ana Marr and I will present part of our ongoing work on wholesale lending networks in microfinance. Slides here.
Filed under: Business networks, Economic sociology, Philanthropy and microfinance, Social networks | 2 Comments
Tags: Inter-organisational Networks, Microfinance, Network Analysis, Networks and Markets, Philanthropy, poverty alleviation
I am an economic sociologist with interest in social networks and their impact on markets, organisations, consumer choice and health.
My research also includes work in social science methodology and data.
- Get to know the new UK Data Service for social & economic sciences: esrc.ac.uk/funding-and-gu… #data @UKDataService 2 weeks ago
- @philmikejones good, see you tomorrow! 1 month ago
- @brainthingsmr with pleasure! I'll be around tomorrow until the plenary #britsoc13 1 month ago
- Good questions for our presentation on social support in online communities on eating disorders: thanks to all! #britsoc13 @anamia 1 month ago
- Just about to present results of our social network study of eating disorder online communities at #britsoc13 @anamia anamia.fr/en 1 month ago
Creative Commons Licence
Paola Tubaro's Blog by Paola Tubaro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at paolatubaro.wordpress.com.