Economic Governance Slides
Again on economic governance and networks… this is just to say that my slides for tomorrow’s presentation are available below, while the paper is to be found here:
Filed under: Business networks, Economic sociology, Social networks | Leave a Comment
Tags: Economic governance, Intra-organisational networks, Networks and Markets
I am an economic sociologist with interest in social networks and their impact on markets, organisations, consumer choice and health.
My research also includes work in social science methodology and data.
- There seem to be 2 hashtags this year: #Sunbelt2013 & #Sunbelt13. Networkers, shall we converge on just one? 14 hours ago
- #sunbelt2013 is under a 'rainbelt' this year via @marieluisegross << and last year, and the year before too... shall we just rename it? 14 hours ago
- Get to know the new UK Data Service for social & economic sciences: esrc.ac.uk/funding-and-gu… #data @UKDataService 2 weeks ago
- @philmikejones good, see you tomorrow! 1 month ago
- @brainthingsmr with pleasure! I'll be around tomorrow until the plenary #britsoc13 1 month ago
Creative Commons Licence
Paola Tubaro's Blog by Paola Tubaro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at paolatubaro.wordpress.com.