Studying eating disorders in the social web
Antonio has presented our work on pro-ana online communities last Tuesday at the London School of Economics. The slides and some additional bibliographic references are available here.
Filed under: Agent-based models, Social networks, Socioeconomic studies of health | Leave a Comment
Tags: Agent-based models, Mixed methods, Network Analysis, Pro-ana and pro-mia websites, Web-based social networks
I am an economic sociologist with interest in social networks and their impact on markets, organisations, consumer choice and health.
My research also includes work in social science methodology and data.
- [Slides] Mon séminaire EHESS “Pro-ana : réseaux sociaux et troubles alimentaires” (28 mai) bodyspacesociety.eu/2013/05/20/sem… via @bodyspacesoc @anamia 2 weeks ago
- @lutzid 8:30 after a night at the hospitlity suite is a challenge, but I'll be there! interested in academic #networks #insna #sunbelt13 3 weeks ago
- RT @marc_smith: insna NodeXL SNA Map bit.ly/19cPQAE @bkeegan @gagliol @tombrughmans @ptubaro @barrywellman @alansloane @twytof @Ren… 3 weeks ago
- @bkeegan @marc_smith thaaannnkkss for the graph! great! #insna #sunbelt13 bit.ly/18cdi2b 3 weeks ago
- #sunbelt13 #insna haven't seen any tweets about it yet - the news is that UK (Brighton) has won bid to host #sunbelt15 3 weeks ago
Creative Commons Licence
Paola Tubaro's Blog by Paola Tubaro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at paolatubaro.wordpress.com.